Sunscope’s customized strategy will maximize your audience, revenues, impact, and career based on your film’s content and opportunities, from theatrical and television to direct sales, domestically and internationally.
WHERE DO WE DISTRIBUTE?
- Limited Theatrical – available for select films. The goal is to get a larger player to pick up the film for a wider release.
- Cable – Time Warner, Comcast, DirectTV, Dish
- UHD/4K – Roku, MGo, Samsung, LG and other SmartTVs
- Retail DVD/Bluray – Walmart, Target, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, FYE, Amazon and many other Online retailers
- TVOD / PVOD (Paid Transactional) – iTunes, Vudu, PlayStation, Xbox, Amazon Instant Video, Google Play, FandangoNow, Hoopla, Vimeo
- SVOD (Subscription) – Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, YouTube Red, ConTV, Dove, Netflix (for films with names)
- AVOD (Ad-supported) – Hulu, TubiTV, Docurama
- Domestic and International Sales – We have an Exhibitors Office. We work the AFM, Berlin, Hong Kong and Cannes and have established relationships with foreign buyers all over the world. We are happy to act as your sales agent.
- Submitting Completed Film & TV Basic Guidelines:
• Films must be at least 70 minutes in length.
• Visible production value on screen, despite your budget.
• Any Genre
• Music and Effects (M&E) tracks must be available for international sales consideration.
• You must be able to provide an uncompressed, HD digital master of your film on a hard drive.
Please fill out the form below and tell us about your project and submit a screener. If you have a completed film or TV project with available rights, please fill out the form: